Only items that are in unused, unopened, and in new condition may be returned.
- All unauthorized returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- Paintballs are not returnable under any circumstances.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.(unless noted above during holiday times)
- Original invoice must be included with your return.
Shipping charges are not refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the sender. Discount Paintball, Inc. will cover shipping charges only if there was an error on our part.
If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct the shipping cost from your return before processing the refund.
When your items arrive you should inspect them carefully. If there is any damage you must report it to us within 48 hours of receiving the package.
- A used item is defined as trying to wear, wash, shoot, install, or open a sealed package. If you use an item in any matter, it is not returnable.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You must call us at (847) 437-7400 with your invoice number and the reason for return to be issued a RMA.
- The original invoice must be included with your package along with the RMA number clearly written on it. Items without this information will be refused and returned to the customer at his expense.
- Your item must be packaged properly for shipping. In other words, it must be returned in a similar manner in which it was shipped to you (use of Packing peanuts, bubble wrap, and a shipping box). Do not put shipping labels directly on the item.
- Shipping insurance is the customer's responsibility. If UPS is the company used, they will automatically cover up to a $100 value.
All of the products we carry have a manufacturer's warranty of some kind. They vary in length from 30 days to 1 year. One company even has a limited lifetime warranty on its products. Discount Paintball, Inc. does not provide its own warranties. All warranty repairs will be provided by the manufacturer of the product. If your product is in need of service, you need to contact the manufacturer directly.
If you need to send in your product to the manufacturer, you are responsible for all shipping charges.
There is no warranty on paintballs. We check each batch of paintballs to ensure that it is fresh and there is no damage. We package paintballs very securely to insure a safe and damage free shipment. When any item ships from our warehouse, there are many things that can affect the arrival condition. Handling and climate conditions are probably the two most important factors. Any damage that occurs is the customer's responsibility. We do not accept returns for any reason on paintballs. We advise that when receiving paintballs you open the box before the UPS driver leaves. If there is any damage, you should make sure that the driver makes an official note of it. You should contact UPS immediately and file a claim.