Save some Cash! This Paintball Gun is used and has been tested to be in working condition except for the notes below. It may have some light scratches or cosmetic blemishes but this does not affect the operation. This used paintball gun comes with a 14 day warranty from the date of arrival. All used equipment is tested when purchased before shipping to be in working condition. No returns no exchanges.
Condition visual: 9/10
Condition functional: 10/10
These BT4 markers are in great condition. Original box included.
The BT-4 Combat is the choice of demanding players who are looking for a solid and cost effective base to build up with custom parts with the ability to use military spec features. The combat comes with BT reliability and battle tested durability.
- Compact and durable marker ideal for stealth with Offset Slideaway Feedport.
- Tournament legal external velocity adjuster.
- Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades.
- Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters.
- Works with CO2 or Compressed air.
- Stainless steel bottomline.
- Impact resistant baked on coating.
- Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913.
- Modular trigger system.
- Slide-Away Feedport for easy cleaning, maintenance - Offset for aim andaccuracy.
- Light weight balanced construction.
- Adjustable vertical front grip.
- Selecta-Barrel adapter allows use of multiple barrel threads.
- Caliber: .68
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Powered: CO2 or Compressed Air(HP Output)
- Cycle Rate: 13BPS
- Main Body Material: Aluminium
- Accuracy Range: 150+ft
- Barrel Length: 8.5 inches
- Weight unloaded / no bottle: 3 pounds
The BT-4 comes with a removable barrel system. This feature allows the user to select a barrel that is suitable for the playing conditions. Standard barrel mirror honed with a step-bore and porting.