The BT-4 Combat is the choice of demanding players who are looking for a solid and cost effective base to build up with custom parts with the ability to use military spec features. The combat comes with BT reliability and battle tested durability.
- Compact and durable marker ideal for stealth with Offset Slideaway Feedport.
- Tournament legal external velocity adjuster.
- Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades.
- Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters.
- Works with CO2 or Compressed air.
- Stainless steel bottomline.
- Impact resistant baked on coating.
- Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913.
- Modular trigger system.
- Slide-Away Feedport for easy cleaning, maintenance - Offset for aim andaccuracy.
- Light weight balanced construction.
- Adjustable vertical front grip.
- Selecta-Barrel adapter allows use of multiple barrel threads.
- Caliber: .68
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Powered: CO2 or Compressed Air(HP Output)
- Cycle Rate: 13BPS
- Main Body Material: Aluminium
- Accuracy Range: 150+ft
- Barrel Length: 8.5 inches
- Weight unloaded / no bottle: 3 pounds
The BT-4 comes with a removable barrel system. This feature allows the user to select a barrel that is suitable for the playing conditions. Standard barrel mirror honed with a step-bore and porting.