Boost Custom Paintball Products was the first to develop lithium battery packsfor paintball hoppers.The turbo/charge battery pack is 2 times lighter thanstandard 6 AA packs running 105 VCD under a load. So not only is it very light,but the performance is second to none.
- For use in Halo B with Z Code and Pulse Loaders only. No motor pulley speed wheels
- Slightly larger than the 750 mah
- Good for 12 to 14 cases on single charge.
- 5 Minutes install - loosen front 4 screws on Halo install and connect tostock loader connections.
- No modifications needed.
- Weight 4.0 oz still much lighter than the 6 AA's at 6.5 oz
- Lightweight in most cases at least 1/2 the weight of alkaline and nimh rechargeablebatteries.
- No memory effect, charge anytime good for 1000 charges.
- Compared to nimh rechargeable batteries which are good for only 300 charges.
- The only rechargeable battery in paintball that has over current and overvoltage protection with onboard IC chip set that not only controls the batteries,but it also protects your hopper boards.
- Super fast charging after the initial or 1st charge of 8 hours the chargingtime is 30 mins to 1 1/2 hours.
- Lithium batteries maintain a true flat line of rated voltage better thanany battery on the market. This means no 'Drop off in performance'.
- All Boost battery packs are design to fit in the battery compartments tight,this means if your battery door falls off, the battery stays in.
- It is still the #1 battery for tournament players and players at all levelsof play.
- Requires Boost charger. Not included.