The 2011 Dye Navigator is the original paintball gear bag that completely separates into two halves. This unique design allows you to separate your dirty field gear from your clean street clothing. Fill the top section with all your guns, goggles, jerseys, pants, you name it. Then keep all of your clean clothes in the bottom section, allowing you to go out to the celebration dinners in style. The top section of the Navigator converts to a backpack with padded straps and back support, while the bottom section can be left at the hotel with all of your clean clothes for the night life. Both top and bottom sections now feature wheels for easy transport. You can also store your goggles without the worry of deforming them while it is left in the trunk.
The bottom section features two large compartments. One to store all your clean folded clothes, and the other is waterproof for all of your bathroom supplies.
- Largest compartmentalized paintball gear bag available
- Upper completely detaches from lower
- Upper converts to backpack for dual usage
- Both upper and lower sections feature wheels for easy transport
- Padded gun sections holds up to 2 markers,
- Redesigned large side pockets with magnetic work station.
- Large rear compartment for storage
- Large front compartment for goggles and extras
- Multiple carrying handles
- Padded backpack straps
- Waterproof section for cleats
- Vented with durable metal eyelets
- Heavy duty ballistic nylon construction
- Backpack waist clip for extra support
- Large heavy duty YKK zippers with zipper pulls
- Extremely large lower section for clothing storage
- Embroidered DYE logos
- Name card holder