Evolving from a long line of successful Proto Paintball markers the Proto Rize Black is packed with updated features. Created to perform but built with your budget in mind this high-powered, entry-level marker provides you with tournament level firepower for a fraction of the cost. The Rize has an anti-chop break beam eye system synchronized by its LED circuit board with four tournament firing modes and adjustable rate of fire. The new Fuze bolt kit boasts 15% lower operating pressure, giving you better airflow and a more reliable function, operating at a low 140psi. The proven Hyper 3 regulator has been simplified for easier assembly and maintenance and the new solenoid has improved hose barbs and seat to give the Rize better air efficiency, with a 25% lower dwell setting. Macro line has replaced the steel braided hose, so you can now use standard macro line and fittings.
The Rize also includes a True Bore Proto one-piece barrel, giving the Rize the accuracy of a high-end marker, and a clamping feed neck, to keep your loader locked in place during aggressive moves. Comfort is not sacrificed for performance with the Rize: The UL 45 frame, dual density sticky grips, no slip regulator sleeve, adjustable aluminum trigger, and a low profile balanced design lets you naturally control and aim the Rize all day in comfort. With a screw together bolt design, self-cleaning M2 series eye pipe, and color-coded o-rings, cleaning and maintenance is quick and simple. Truly, the Proto Rize was created and designed for top-level performance at a reasonable price.
- New Rize Pneumatic solenoid
- New Fuzion bolt system with metal back cap
- DM wired eye system
- Patented self cleaning M2 eye pipe system
- Durable light weight contoured Ultralite 45 frame
- Operating pressure Low 140-150
- Adjustable clamping feedneck
- Quick release marcoline hose
- Fully adjustable Ultralite trigger
- LED Program with four tournament modes and rate of fire
- Increased flow Hyper3 in-line air regulator
- One piece 11" micro honed barrel
- Marker comes with pars kit, DYE slick lube, barrel sock, tools, and 9-volt.