The Dye Rotor is the most radical innovation in paintball loader technology fusing simplicity with mind blowing feed rates and reliability. It is easy to see why the Rotor has become the number one choice in loader technology among top level player’s worldwide. The Rotor is the most energy-efficient loader in the sport, boasting a battery life of over 80,000+ ball shot count with only 3 AA batteries. The Rotor features a positive push button with a bright LED display informing you of when your hopper is powered on or off. The Dye Rotor system has a variety of upgrades such as color kits, quick feeds and high capacity tops.
- Adjustable Torque - The Rotor allows you to fine tune your torque setting manually with an allen wrench allowing you to feed extremely brittle paint at high feed rates.
- Black Ops - No one wants to give his or her position away during night play. This unique feature enables you to turn the indicator LED off during those night or low light games.
- Constant Feed - The Constant Feed Rate feature ensures a feed rate of over 50 balls per second, far exceeding pro level requirements. Rapid/Constant feed is made possible by the combination of the Rotor Loader's constant feed rotor carousel, and the opposing rotation of the center rotor arm. The result is a smooth, consistent, rapid, and dependable feed performance.
- Low Profile Design - The Rotor is already one of the lightest 200-round loaders available; we've now equipped it with Low-Profile Design, a unique design that pushes balls straight down over a short distance, allowing for a small loader size and shape and an extremely low profile.
- Rapid Reload - Rapid Reload makes reloading a quick and easy process. The Rotor has a transparent locking lid, integrated into an interchangeable dual density carrier, which allows for fast loading and a secure closure. The Rotor has a 200-ball capacity, 20% more than most competing loaders, and a revolutionary spring-loaded collapsing floor. See-through windows make it easy to monitor your paint level.
- Tool Less - Tool-less maintenance makes assembly and disassembly a rapid, highly intuitive, and effortless process. A simple slide of the locking tab and push of a button enables the breakdown of the loader for basic cleaning and maintenance.
- Tuff Molding - The Rotor is constructed with Dye's proprietary Tuff Molding, in testing, we found that a Rotor built with Tuff Molding could withstand a drop from a three-story building. Coupled with a water resistant coated board makes this hopper fully functional even underwater. Nothing you'll encounter on a paintball field could penetrate our Tuff Molding and cause your loader to break.
- Length: 8 1/2 inches
- Height: 4 3/4 inches
- Width: 4 1/4 inches
- Empty Weight: 1.3 lb.
- Loaded Weight: 2.6 lb.
- Power Source: 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 80,000 plus shots!!
- Capacity: 200+ balls
- Feed Rate: 50+ bps!!