*New Gen3 Propshaft and Can Assembly*
The Geo3 comes with a modified Propshaft and Can Assembly. The propshaft still benefits from the unique spring-loaded Drive Core but modifications to the Propshaft tip improve gas flow through the bolt and past the tip while still keeping the propshaft perfectly concentric within the bolt. This Drive Core prevents air-loss both on the firing stroke of the bolt, leaving residual, previously wasted air trapped in the valve chamber, as well as ensuring the valve chamber is fully sealed prior to re-filling on the return stroke of the bolt. This results in better efficiency and faster recharge of the valve chamber. The new Can and Bolt have previous pressure relief vents that were required for safe degassing of the old ISCIS solenoid removed. The removal of these vents results in less gas wastage per shot.
*New Frame and Trigger Geometry*
The Geo3 sees the grip-frame moved up and back over the previous generation bringing the rear hand closer to the barrel axis for an even more natural feel in the hand. Moving the hand higher and further back helps reduce the amount of felt recoil and produces a more stable platform whether firing single shots or in full ramp. The Geo3 trigger has also been borrowed directly from the Ego11 and is 4-way externally adjustable with both magnetic and leaf spring return mechanism and the option of both Opto or micro-switch actuation built in. The frame itself has been strengthened to reduce chances of accidental damage yet still designed to be the primary crumple zone in cases of large impacts.
*New Console and Grips*
Following on from successful implementation of a full length grip, push button and display window console on the Ego11 the Geo3 includes its own variation on the theme. A long, soft gripping surface added all the way up the back of the frame right up to the body interface. The Geo3 also includes the Ego11 grips with twin screws per side and their slim, sticky feel.
New Integrated Body Filter*
The majority of solenoid and drive-train issues can be completely avoided through proper filtration of the air supply. Unfortunately air provided by fields or events isn't always perfect, so in order to better protect the user’s investment and to ensure that the Geo3 works for longer and better between maintenance stops there is now a replaceable filter captured within the FRM. The filter protects the solenoid unit as well as the bolt, propshaft and can from ingress of dirt and debris from the air supply, POPS, fittings and inline reg.
*SL3 In-Line Regulator*
The SL3 reg is more accurate, more consistent, with less creep and faster recharge than any previous Eclipse Reg. On top of that it will allow the Geo3 to operate with LP, MP or HP tanks with no fluctuation in performance or velocity. Switch from HP tank to LP tank without needing to adjust the regulator. New design means that the Geo3 will shoot down to the last 200psi of tank pressure with next-to-zero loss in velocity. The new SL3 regulator also has reversible and replaceable reg seal. The Geo3 naturally utilizes the incredibly popular angled swivel unit found on the Ego11.
*POPS ASA System*
The POPS ASA has quickly established itself as one of the best ASA's ever produced. It is simple to operate, quick to engage and de-gas and extremely reliable and robust. That the hose exits from the front to give a nice tight line between the ASA and reg is just a bonus.
The Shaft4 has been developed specifically to improve efficiency and consistency. By manipulating the length and bore of the rear control bore section the new barrel gives higher velocities than older Shaft barrels for the same settings. This leads to an improvement in both efficiency and consistency as well as reducing the sound signature of the marker.
16-bit, 16mips microprocessor; user-replaceable, low power, transflective LCD module with full colour backlight, redesigned for added robustness; graphical user interface; optimised solenoid drive circuitry offering increased accuracy of Dwell and ROF control; micro-switch and opto-electronic trigger sensing; audible indicator.
Capable of connecting the Geo3 to a PC giving the ability to upload Firmware, make Splash Screens and remotely adjust parameters. (Requires Optional USB Adaptor, Software and Cable).
- New Geo 3 Cure ST1 And ST2 Bolt Assemblies
- New Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- New Geo 3 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core
- New Ego11-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- New Full Length Rear Console
- New Integrated Body Filter
- New Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL3 Inline Regulator - Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible - Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5"/0.689" - Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- 92% Larger Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch - Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass - Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down - To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal - all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching - Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms - Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- T-Rail Mounting System
- POPS - On/Off/Purge ASA System