Three years ago, we polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant and Jersey – “less weight, more venting, same great protection.” The Empire FT Contact Zero jersey for 2014 is a lighter, less constricting paintball jersey designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. Plenty of mesh ventilation at the front and rear of the jersey encourages massive air movement and helps wick moisture away. Bio-foam shoulders & padded elbows with abrasion resistant nylon allow for a truly durable jersey no matter how light and breathable it feels.
- Ultra-lightweight, for ease of movement.
- Maximum amount of mesh ventilation for maximum air flow front to back. There are 3 types of Empire mesh that completely make up the main body chest, back & arms.
- Bio-Foam Padded cuffs with perforated clarion leather palm for the ultimate in protection and breathability.
- Plenty of padding for protection. Articulated Bio-foam shoulders & abrasive resistant nylon on your forearms.
- Lycra-Stretch forearms and cuff for that custom fit over you elbow pads.