We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – “less weight, more venting, same great protection.” The 2014 Empire FT Contact Zero pants are lighter, less constricting paintball pants designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. The main body material is 100% laser perforated for ventilation at the front and rear of the pant that encourages massive air movement and helps wick moisture away. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly custom fit while plenty of knee padding keeps you safe no matter how hard you slide in.
- Ultra-lightweight, for ease of movement
- Microfiber cloth on a bungee cord inside the pocket for cleaning goggle lenses!
- Dual swab pockets.
- Groin padding: you’re welcome.
- Advanced hip padding protects the waist and hips when sliding out to the corners
- Adjustable ankle cuffs, because no two players are the same height
- Maximum amount of mesh ventilation for maximum air flow
- Plenty of padding where you need it and “Zero” where you don’t.
- Adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit, every time you pull them on
- Additional Wide belt loops- keep your pants where you want them or just make a fashion statement!
|Size||Waist ( inches)|