We polled our top teams and heard one resounding request in a paintball pant – less
weight, more venting, same great protection. The 2015 Empire F5 Contact Zero pants are
lighter, less constricting paintball pants designed to help keep you cool, comfortable and
unimpeded in the heat and humidity of the season. The main body material is 100% laser
perforated for ventilation at the front and rear of the pant that encourages massive air
movement and helps wick moisture away. Adjustable ankles and waist allow for a truly
custom fit while 1000D nylon padded knees keep you safe no matter how hard you slide in.
There is no need to look any further; you have found the best pants in paintball.
- Laser perforated ultra-lightweight main panels, for maximum breathability & ease of movement
- Microfiber cloth on a bungee cord inside a zippered water resistant pocket for cleaning goggle lenses!
- 4-way rib stretch panels in the groin & Cordura stretch panels above the knees allow for a full range of motion and eliminate tearing.
- Dual swab pockets.
- Groin padding: you’re welcome.
- Advanced bio-foam hip padding protects the waist and hips when sliding out to the corners and self contours for custom fit.
- Adjustable ankle cuffs, because no two players are the same height
- Plenty of padding where you need it and Zero where you don’t.
- Adjustable waist tabs for the perfect fit, every time you pull them on
- Silicone printed rear for extra grip with your harness.