The Blackheart circuit board is a full-featured tournament level, upgrade board. It gives you complete operational control and a wider range of adjustment for GoG G1 paintball guns. With this board and a QEV, the GoG G1 is capable of shooting up to 25 balls per second.
The GOG G-1 paintball gun has been designed for the entry level scenario players. Built using the latest technology, the GOG G-1 will hold its own with even the best guns in paintball. Included with the GOG G-1 paintball gun, is an electronic board that has adjustable modes! The GOG G-1 also comes with an interchangeable feed neck system that allows you to have the feed neck vertical or at an angle! It comes with everything a player could want, tactical look, fast shooting, and the latest technology!
- Customer adjustable 'left, right or center feed neck'
- 14" Tactical Barrel
- M16 Style extending stock
- Hammer free Electro-pneumatic Design
- Simple 9-Volt Operation
- Mulit-Gas Operation
- Light Microswitch Trigger with 2 Adjustable Points
- Simple Maintenance with bolt out back design
- Low Bolt Pressure Anti-Chop technology
- Max-Flo R Vertical Regulator
- Standard Smart Parts Barrel Thread
- Integrated Tactical Flashlight Mount
- 7 Accessory Rails for ultimate mounting options
Built using high quality 6000 series aluminum and high grade composite materials for ultimate strength
PSP Legal Mode (Adjustable)
NXL Legal Mode (Adjustable)
Millennium Legal Mode (Adjustable)
Three Shot Burst
Kick-In Rate for Advanced Modes (Adjustable)
Sustain Rate for Advanced Modes (Adjustable)
Shots Fired to Enter Advanced Mode (Adjustable)
First Shot Drop Software (Adjustable)