The Planet Eclipse Geo CS1.5 Vypr 3 brings a well balanced performance package that will continue the success of the platform. And those who use it.
Gone are the sweeping lines and curves of the original, replaced with a more direct and angular styling package of hard edges and notches throughout hinting at the CS1.5s ‘all business’ attitude. These cutting styling cues continue with a bespoke POPS design and blade trigger completing the look.
The cosmetic changes continue with a new low-profile feed neck with self-locking sprocket thumbwheel to streamline the profile of the CS1.5.
Finally, the hugely popular Shaft FL carbon fibre barrel system that debuted with the CSR (designed and manufactured in collaboration with DeadlyWind™) has been added to the package for optimum performance and weight saving intent. And speaking of weight, the CS1.5 weighs just 892g, over 90g lighter than the original CS1.
In short, the Eclipse CS1.5 is proof that through continual development we can truly make something great, even greater.
The IVCore was the first commercially available system to bring true decoupled breech-sensing valve technology to a system tuned for reliability and efficiency whilst being completely dwell insensitive. The large volume for the firing chamber, modified bolt port geometry and large adjustment range for the SFR give the CS platform its exceptionally smooth and consistent shot characteristics. The IVCore’s now trademark quiet sound signature and awe-inspiring soft shot gives the user a marker that produces very little kick and can be relied upon to deliver, no matter what the weather, terrain or game format.
The IVCore is a benchmark for spool valve technology and is what gives the CS1.5 its incredible ability to handle brittle paint so consistently, flawlessly and reliably.
The insanely light Shaft FL Carbon Fibre two-piece barrel with rubber grip section performs as good as it looks.
The Blade Trigger emphasises the more aggressive and angular styling package of the CS1.5.
The Low-Profile feed neck with self-locking sprocket thumbwheel keeps the CS1.5 looking sleek and purposeful.
The CS1.5 continues its upgraded styling package with a bespoke AT2 POPS system to reflect the aggressive body lines.
- CS1.5 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- CS1.5 Bespoke Backcap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- CSR Inspired Frame
- CS1.5 Bespoke Pops Assembly
- CSR Blade Trigger
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Carbon Fibre Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- 95G Lighter Than CS1
- Two Piece Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Intergrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- IVCore Bolt System
- SFR Bolt Speed Control
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick-Disconnect Electrical Body To Frame Interface
- Pocketed And Captured Air Transfer Seals
- Interchangeable Tigger Profiles
- 120Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power Solenoid Pilot Valve
- In-House Manufactured User-Serviceable ISCIS3 Valve
- Micro USB Programming Port
- Eportal 3 Compatible