The ZetaMag answers the call for extended mags and delivers more than what was asked for. This is a pack of three magazines so you save a few bucks!
Containing two ten-round stacks of .68 caliber paint (spherical or shaped projectile), the ZetaMag is designed to feed from one channel, and then be rotated vertically on the Z-axis to feed a second full stack. By having 20 rounds available in the space of a single magazine we have effectively tripled the capacity of the default TiPX mag, yet only extending the length by four inches.
Over two years of development, the ZetaMag team has gone through great lengths, numerous iterations and challenges, in honing in the best possible extended magazine. The result is a rugged, self-contained product able to hold a large capacity of diverse rounds, without compromising on structural integrity. Features like stronger stainless steel springs for better retention and delivery, as well as an omni-protective “Dust-Boot”, are just a few indications of the thoughtfulness applied in the design.
- 3 Pack ZetaMag
- Twin-Channel, Extended Paintball Magazine
- Z-Axis Reversible (Feed from either end)
- High-Capacity, up to 20 Rounds (10+10)
- Manual lock/release follower for more control over stack pressure
- No disassembly required for cleaning
- Stainless steel springs (Water-safe. No Rusting)
- Tapered main follower springs for maximum compression/capacity
- Extended detent design to ensure inverted paint retention
- Speed Bevels on loading ends for smoother reloading
- Enhanced ribs for better grip
- Includes FREE Dust Boot and Loading Rod in each package
- Ideal for Machine Pistol & SMG aesthetic
- First strike capability