Tippmann’s new 98 Custom Pro Platinum Series features built in upgrades for enhanced speed and accuracy. These upgrades include an 11” high performance barrel, double trigger plus a drop forward design. The new Platinum Series Custom Pro has also been upgraded to be easier to upgrade, modify and maintain.
- Split Receiver Design, which provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of grip upgrades and modifications
- Secure Front Sight Spring and Trigger Pins, which makes the marker easier to service and reassemble
- Easy-to-Remove Power Tube Design with self-sealing/locking gas line secures the valve in place and eliminates two bolts from previous design making maintaining the marker quicker and easier
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA, which eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- New Barrel Portingand a Matte Finish, which improves marker air efficiency and reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails, which makes adding a carry handle, scopes and other accessories a snap
- Redesigned, Vertical Front Grip, which offers improved stability and added texture for a more secure feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap, which allows players to easily attach a variety of different sling styles
There is also a new Quick Thread Flatline Barrel, which attaches as easily as any other barrel to save players significant time and effort. The new Platinum Series maintains the core features of the original 98 Custom Pro including, ACT (Anti Chop Technology), all aluminum die cast receiver, and quick-release feeder elbow. It’s fully compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen.