The Tippmann Tippmann A-5 E- Grip Paintball Gun in Black package comes with everything you need to get started. Save some money with the Tippmann package and it will keep you competitive on the field for years to come.
- Tippmann A-5 E- Grip
- 47 ci 3000 psi Nitrogen tank
- Single lens paintball goggles
- 6+1 Paintball Harness
- Six 140 round tubes - color and style will vary
- Pull through squeegee
- Owners manual, tools, spare o-ring
- Tippmann Gun Lube
Tippmann A-5 E-Grip
The All New Tippmann A-5 Electronic Gun with Selector Switch allows you to change firing modes on the fly. The A-5 Electronic Gun with Selector Switch is a high performance paintball marker with the patented Cyclone Feed System and the E Grip Factory installed. The E Grip features 5 firing modes and the new Magnetically activated Hall-Effect Trigger allowing up to 20 balls per second shooting.
The Cyclone Feed System Links the Feeder Sprocket to the Air System. The Faster you shoot, the faster the Tippmann A-5 feeds. Pull the Trigger 20 times a second, and the Tippmann A-5 feeds 20 balls per second. The Tippmann A-5 is also easy to clean and maintain with its no tool field strip feature. Innovative technology, maximum firepower, unsurpassed accuracy and Tippmann durability are the core foundations of the all new Tippmann A-5.
- Semi-Auto: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull.
- Auto-Response: Fires 1 Shot for each trigger pull or release.
- 3 Shot Full Auto: 3 trigger pulls required after which the trigger can be held to achieve full auto firing.
- 3 Shot Ramping: 3 trigger pulls required and the consecutive trigger pulls will fire 3 shots per pull as long as the trigger is pulled at least 5 times per second.
- Turbo: Fires 1 shot for every trigger pull until the time between trigger pulls is less than 1/4 of a second at which point it will fire on each trigger pull and trigger release.
- New Cyclone Feed System – feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- New External Selector Switch– allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- New Larger Front Grip – has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- New Stock Barrel – 8.5” high-performance stone-honed barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
- New Redesigned Internal Bore – wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- New Lighter Receiver Design – reduces the overall weight of the marker
- New Tombstone Connections – maintenance is faster and easier
- New Sling Mounts – removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
- New Low-Profile Hopper – offset design offers a clear sightline
- New Black Gasline – provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction
47 ci 3000 psi Nitrogen tank
On most markers you can expect to get 400 - 600 shots from a full fill. Features dual safety disks for tank and regulator output pressure. This will accept Pure Energy replacement parts.
- Light, compact and will give you 400 - 600 shots with a full fill.
- Output pressure is preset to 800 - 900 psi.
- Consistent Flow Technology piston.
- Dual safety rupture plugs for both bottle and downstream safety.
- Mechanical 6000 psi gauge.
- Certified fill nipple.
- Dual locking set screws.
- 5 year hydro test date bottle.
- D.O.T. approved.
- TC approved (Canada)
Single Lens Paintball Goggles
- Quick release system
- Low Profile Design
- Comes standard with visor and strap
6+1 Paintball Harness
- Clip belt
- Holds up to 6 pods
- Ring for optional suspenders
- Hold up to a 48ci tank
140 Round Tubes (color and style will vary)
Super strong tube with tight fitting flip top lid. Holds 140 rounds.
Pull Through Squeegee
- Pull through technology
- Lightweight design