Tippmann Stryker MP1 Paintball Marker features a fully Electro-Pneumatic design that makes it one of the quietest and smoothest shooting spool-valve Tippmann markers ever designed.
The Tippmann Stryker has a fully programmable board with firing modes including semi, burst, ramping and full-auto. These markers are tournament legal as they require an allen key to change settings.
All of the new Stryker markers are Autococker threaded so it will accommodate the majority of paintball barrels on the market.
- Full electro-pneumatic marker
- 4 Firing modes: Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto
- Folding shoulder stock, perfect for close quarters battle
- Top Picatinny rail for accessories
- Ported, aluminum barrel with shroud
- Customizable design accepts aftermarket accessories
- Easy access firing engine for maintenance
- LED visual setting indicator
- Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
- These guns will only work with compressed air / nitrogen tanks. Do not use co2 tanks. DO NOT USE CO2 air tanks.