The US Army Project Salvo is here…an exciting new marker from Tippmann Paintball featuring a six position collapsible and foldable stock, an AR15 style shroud with four built-in Picatinny rails and a new AR15 style magazine that doubles as a helpful toolkit. The marker also incorporates a flat-top Picatinny rail built into the receiver, which makes it simple for players to quickly add a handle, site, scope or a variety of other modifications. As an added benefit, the Project Salvo marker can be easily enhanced with an eGrip as well as several other performance upgrades from the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series, including the Cyclone Feed System, Response Trigger and Flatline barrel. As with other U.S. Army Paintball markers, Project Salvo also comes with a training manual that offers helpful advice regarding paintball strategy and teamwork.
Much like Alpha Black, the name selected for this new marker is rooted in U.S. military history. Project Salvo was a series of tests conducted by the U.S. Army’s Operations Research Office (ORO) from the mid to late 1950s. The research obtained through Project Salvo helped lead to the development of the
AR15, which would go on to become the M16 – widely considered among the most respected and proven rifles ever utilized by the United States armed forces.
- Officially licensed product of the US Army
- All aluminum die cast receiver
- 11 inch Quick Thread barrel (Tippmann 98 threads)
- AR style barrel shroud with four picatinny rails
- Picatinny flattop rail
- AR style collapsible and folding stock
- Stainless steel gas line
- Proven high performance in-line bolt system
- Compatible with 98 Custom Series Response Trigger Kit and 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel
- Compatible with Alpha Black Egrip Kit and Cyclone Feed Upgrade Kit
- Removable and adjustable front and rear sights
- Front sling mount
- Sub 3 pound trigger pull
- Maintenance pack includes allen wrench set, spare tank o-ring, lubricant, cleaning cable and approved barrel plug.