- Genuine mil-sim looks and durability
- Free-floating design does not require set screws or compression rings thatcan damage your barrel
- Contains pre-molded rail slots
- Attaches easily and securely
- Super strong, glass-filled nylon construction
- Completely modular design
Like all X7 mods, the X7 AK-47 foregrip can be attached easily and securely(without the use of tools) to your Tippmann X7 and does not require the useof any sink set-screws, compression rings or adapter sleeves that scar yourmarker’s barrel. The mil-sim foregrip is made from the same durable materialas that used in real firearms to provide long-lasting dependability on the woodsballfield.
The X7 AK-47 foregrip assembly includes the grip, front site, and AK-47 gastube for genuine mil-sim looks, and an end cap if you prefer not to installthe gas tube. (Place the end cap on the front of the foregrip where the gastube would insert.)
Important Note: The X7 AK-47 front sight is sold separately. The sight containsa 1-inch bottom rail mount and fits all standard Tippmann paintball gun barrels.
Like the other X7 mods, the AK-47 foregrip is completely modular and has slotsmolded at the top so you can clamp the X36 carry handle if you choose.
Note: Because of the length of the X7 AK-47 foregrip, a minimum barrellength of 14-inches is recommended.
- AK-47 foregrip
- Foregrip end-cap
- AK-47 gas tube
- NOTE: The AK-47 front sight is not included with this kit andmust be purchased separately.
- Length: 7.75 inches (With gas tube: 11.25 inches)