- The external mode X7 e-Grip can shoot up to 20BPS
- 5 firing modes including Safe Three-Round Burst, Safe Full Auto, Auto-Response,Turbo Mode, & Semi-Auto.
- New water resistant system is great for woodsball play and can change modeson the fly.
- Internal mode system can also be set to semi-auto to allow the e-Grip tomeet regulations of any organized field event.
- Requires 9 volt battery (not included).
Safe Three-round Burst - Pulling the trigger three times in less thanone second will result in a 3-shot burst at a rate of 13 balls per second (bps)on the third trigger pull. Each pull of the trigger in less than one secondafter this will result in another 3-shot burst.
Safe Full Auto - Pulling the trigger three times in less than one secondwill result in full-automatic firing. Holding the trigger down on the thirdpull will sustain this full-auto mode.
Auto-Response - The marker will fire on the pull and the release ofthe trigger. This mode effectively doubles your manual firing rate.
Turbo Mode - Pulling the trigger three times in less than one secondwill result in full-automatic firing at a rate of 15bps. To sustain this rateof fire, the trigger must be pulled at least once per second.
Semi-Auto - A semi-automatic Special Firing Mode is available for fieldsor tournaments which restrict the use of automatic firing modes. This mode isthe same as selecting the F firing mode with the safety/selector switch.