The Quest board easily installs in minutes, and will dramatically increasethe performance of your gun. The most advanced upgrade in paintball.
Barrels, bolts, triggers...the same old upgrades, using the same old technology.Virtue is the only upgrade that actually replaces your gun's engine, improvingperformance at every level. Virtue is the only accessory in paintball guarenteedto UPGRADE your gun's engine.
Virtue’s advanced trigger and eye logic ensure your marker will be thefastest on the field, while never breaking a ball, even in straight semi-auto.And Virtue’s fully adjustable modes, place virtually an infinite numberof firing capabilities at your finger tips.
But don’t take our word for it. All Virtue boards are backed by a lifetimewarranty.
- Compatible with the Quest.
- Completely redesigned and updated components from the stock board. Not justa stock board loaded with new software.
- Simple trigger programming
- Featherlite trigger microswitch
- 7 fully adjustable base modes, w/ thousands of ramp modes
- Fully adjustable, unlimited, Max Rate of Fire
- 15 BPS Ready
- 100% tournament legal (NPPL, PSP, NXL, CFOA, Millennium)
- Advanced Virtue Eye & Trigger Logic
- Adjustable debounce & mechanical bounce (AMB)
- Adjustable dwell, eye sensitivity, anti-bolt stick & more
- Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed and Ramp Percentage
- Low battery indicator and power efficient software
- Forced shot
- Brighter multicolor LED
- Instant on with power saving 10 minute idle auto shutoff
- Lifetime warranty & lifetime software upgrades through manufacturer
Semi Auto: NPPL Legal Semi Automatic Fire;1 trigger pull equals 1 shot. Virtue’senhanced trigger sensitivity, combined with advanced eye logic give Virtue thefastest semi-auto mode in paintball.
Fully Adjustable Ramp Mode (thousands of ramping options): Set your gun toramp exactly how you want it. Control when the ramping starts, how much it rampsby as well as the maximum rate of fire. You set the ramp activation speed, ramppercentage, and max rate of fire. The only fully adjustable Ramp Mode with thousandsof ramping options.
Breakout Mode: Turn the gun on and the first shot will shoot full auto foras long as you hold down the trigger. Once you release the trigger the gun goesinto Ramp Mode and ramps based on your settings. The full auto on first pulldoes not repeat until you restart your marker.
PSP Ramping: PSP Legal when capped at 15bps. The first 3 shots are Semi Auto.After the 4th shot the marker ramps to the rate of fire your "Max Rateof Fire" is set to. Once the trigger is let go and 1 second elapses, the3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
NXL Style Full Auto: NXL Legal when capped at 15bps. The first 3 shots areSemi Auto. On the 4th shot hold down the trigger, and the marker will shootfull auto at your Max Rate of Fire. Once the trigger is let go and 1 secondelapses, the 3 shot Semi Auto count restarts.
Auto Response: 1 shot on the pull of the trigger; 1 shot on the release. Thissetting will make you shoot twice as fast as you can pull the trigger.
Full Auto: Hold down the trigger, and the marker will fire at your max rateof fire, or as fast as your loader can feed.