Save $30 on this board by trading your old Virtue Board. Follow the directions HERE
Compatible with all NXT and SFT Shockers. Includes Grips. The NEW Virtue OLED board takes performance and consistency to new heights with a 10 million operations/sec. processor. And now Virtue OLED’s pro-tested game improving Drill and Training Mode Technology will make you a better player at the same time. All new Patent Pending DT Technology incorporates pro-level training drills into the Virtue board with visual confirmation and audio feedback through the Organic OLED (pronounced “oh-led”) Display and speaker.
Virtue OLED uses an Organic Display Screen (Rubber Virtue Gun Grips w/ Window included if necessary) to change the way you use your gun. Making changes in the programming menu is now easier than ever, but Virtue OLED doesn’t stop there. The Virtue OLED Board Maintenance Monitor tracks bolt cycles using the gun’s eyes and the Lube Monitor will tell you when it’s time to lubricate your gun. Virtue OLED’s patent pending DT Technology improves your skills as a player by incorporating pro-level Drill and Training Modes into your board.
• Power Efficient Organic OLED Display
• Bolt Cycle Tracking Lube Monitor
• Live Rate of Fire Meter
• Zero Power Drain
• Enhanced Processor Timers (more accurate settings and performance)
• Battery Monitor
• Wireless 2-way RF Upgradable
• 10 Million Operations Per Second
• PC USB to COM Port Upgradable
• NEW Four Player Profiles – Adjustable custom saved presets.
• NEW Easy Trigger Programming w/ Fast Forward Trigger Scrolling and “Backwards” Power Button
• 11 Fully Adjustable Modes of Fire - Semi Auto, PSP, NXL, Millennium, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Burst Mode, Ramp Mode, Select-A-Mode and Training Mode
• NEW 8 Drill Modes
• NEW Training Mode – Semi Auto Training with a Real-Time and Peak Rate of Fire Indicator.
• NEW Status Prompts - OLED screen displays the status of your gun: “Lube Me”, “Low Battery”, “Eye Malfunction”, “Eyes Off”, “Loaded” and “Reload”.
• NEW Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity – new setting controls processing power devoted to monitoring the trigger as the gun shoots faster.
• NEW 10th Millisecond Dwell Adjustment
• NEW 10th Millisecond Debounce Adjustment
• NEW 10th BPS Rate of Fire Adjustment
• NEW Game Timer - Up to 60 Minutes
• Selectable Anti-Mechanical Bounce
• NEW Selectable Anti-Breech Bounce Eye Logic
• Adjustable Eye Delay
• Adjustable Ramp Activation Speed
• Adjustable Ramp Percentage
• NEW Adjustable Ramp Shot Count
• NEW Adjustable Ramping Reset Time
• NEW Selectable Post Breakout Mode
• Adjustable Anti Bolt Stick
• NEW Adjustable Burst Shots
• NEW Adjustable Auto Shutdown Time
• NEW Selectable Audio Options
• Adjustable Closing Dwell (Mini) and Eye Mode (Breakbeam or Reflective – Shocker)
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
• Boot Loader Software (for future home updates)
• Factory Reset - quickly reset your board to Factory Defaults.
• Forced Shot w/ Eyes Enabled
• Tournament Lock - Lock all settings using a dip switch to make your gun tournament legal.
• Saved Settings - All settings stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is removed.
• Instant-On - Marker is on and ready to fire instantly, even while pre-boot and boot screens are showing.
• Idle Auto-Shutdown - After 10 minutes of inactivity your gun will turn off automatically to save battery life. This setting is adjustable.
• LED Ball Status Indicator
- Laning Drill
- 30 Second Breakout Drill
- Gun Up Drill
- Reload Practice Drill
- Reload Monitor Drill
- Front Player Drill
- “Ollie Lang” 3-Shot-Snap-Shot Drill
- “Russian Legion” 50 Shot Run and Shoot Drill
- Training Mode
INSTANT TOUCH FEATURES
With just the touch of a single button while the gun is live, you can make adjustments to the Game Timer, display the ROF Meter, or access any of Virtue OLED’s 8 Drill Modes without ever entering the programming menu!
Instant Game Timer Adjustment
Anytime while the gun is Live you can adjust and start the Game Timer without having to enter the Programming Menu! Simply tap the power button and cycle through the options (Drill Modes, ROF Meter) until the Timer is shown. Double Tap the power button to set the Seconds with the trigger, and then tap the power button again to set the Minutes using the trigger. One final tap to save the setting and you’re done! Fire two quick shots to start the Game Timer count down.
New hardware components on the OLED board now offer Maintenance Monitoring. Our patent pending Maintenance Monitor tracks your gun’s bolt cycles and tells you when it is time to Lubricate the internals. Most players are aware that lack of lubrication is bad for their gun and for performance. But most are not aware that too much lubrication is also bad on performance, causing erratic velocity consistency, leaks, and decreased accuracy. Virtue OLED takes the guess work out of when it’s time to lube your gun! Each bar of Lube Monitor represents 3,000 shots. When you reach 9,000 bolt cycles movements measured through the gun’s eyes, the gun will display “Lube Me”. After lubing your gun, tap the power button 5 times during the boot screen to reset the maintenance monitor back to zero.