Virtue Spire 260 Olive Drab Green holds 260 rounds and still play with a smaller profile thanks to the vertically stacked gearbox and the unique angular shape of the Spire. By housing the gearbox in a vertical stack inside of the Spire Drive, the Spire 260 is not only shorter than typical "hi cap" loaders, but also shorter than competing standard size loaders as well.
The Virtue Spire is the next generation in loader technology with a shot activated sensor, jam-proof feeding system and a tool-less design that can be taken apart and reassembled in seconds. Not only is the Spire an aggressive, lightweight, and compact design, but it also holds more paint than the leading competitors.
The Spire is the first non-aftermarket product by Virtue, which allowed them to design and optimized the hardware and software from the ground up.
Fast and Jam-Proof Feeding
With an Intelligent Shot Activated G-Force sensor, the Spire sits at the top with the fastest feeding loaders in paintball, but speed doesn't count for much unless a hopper can also feed reliably without jams. The Spring Loaded Anti-Jam Paddle seamlessly prevents jams by sliding underneath and pushing jams out of the way before a pause in feeding occurs.
High Capacity in a Small Package
Play with a smaller profile thanks to the vertically stacked gearbox and the unique angular shape of the Spire. By housing the gearbox in a vertical stack inside of the Spire Drive, the Spire has the lowest height, and narrowest front profile in paintball. Not only that, but the Spire True 260 rating is not just an optimistic product description--the Spire actually holds 260 paintballs.
Fastest To Take Apart and Reassemble
Changing batteries, cleaning the hopper, and most importantly, putting it all back together again was never so easy. The Slide Lock Quick Release allows the back shell to be removed in less time than it takes to read this sentence. From there, all of the Spire internals are mounted on an internal tray, which is quickly removed with the slide of the convenient Tray Release Tab.
Soft on Brittle Paint
If the gun can shoot it, the Spire's Flex Cycle will feed it. The Flex Cycle's rubber arms have a soft touch, which feeds brittle paint with ease. The Spire has been tested successfully on high end tournament paints so brittle they break when dropped from knee height!
Monitor Paint Levels at a Single Glance
Never start a game with less than a full loader, and stop wasting precious time opening the lid to see how much paint is left during crucial moments. A translucent backshell allows the shooter to quickly view paint levels in a single glance, without revealing how much paint is in the loader to everyone else.
High Performance That's Easy to Use
Reload with ease thanks to the extra large wide mouth lid. Breathe a sigh of relief with the simple on/off operation, featuring self-optimizing motor logic. This means more time playing on the field without fiddling with settings. But die-hard tweakers don't worry, as the Spire still has some adjustable settings for those who prefer to tinker.
The Spire front and bottom shells are made of rugged glass-filled nylon, while the back shell is made from impact modified lexan.
Quick Change Speed Feed
The Spire Crown comes with its own built-in hinged lid for easy bag-reloading in the pits with a secure snap fit. When those rain clouds make an appearance, the Spire Crown Quick Release back shell allows for changing back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in mere seconds.
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4" of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 260 Capacity
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speed feed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint, while reducing stack pressure.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Internal Dampening Cushion: Internal pad protects fragile paint from impacts in the front of the shell caused by running or diving and also reduces sound.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Power Saving Standby Mode.
- Low Battery Indicator with alarm.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.
- CAPACITY: 260
- BATTERIES: 3 AA
- LENGTH: 9
- WIDTH: 4
- HEIGHT: 4.4"
- WEIGHT: 19.22oz
- WARRANTY: 90 Days