The Empire Axe 2.0 paintball marker shown here in Dust Tan Dust Olive is 10% lighter then previous generation of Empire Axes. The Axe 2.0 is an electronic paintball gun that continues to shred the competition whether in the woods or behind the bunker. The Axe 2.0 features a new smaller Relay on/off bottom ASA, anti chop eye system, electronic operation with multiple firing modes, and will accept the OLED screen upgrade. The 2 Piece Barrel Kit and low pressure operation make the Axe 2.0 an accurate and smooth marker. Firing modes include: Semi, Ramp, NXL Full Auto.
Compressed air tank required. Do not use CO2 tanks.
- 2 Piece Barrel Kit - Lightweight and accurate Driver XX two-piece barrel
- ON/OFF ASA - Relay venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Anti-Chop Eye System - Externally serviceable, break-beam anti-chop laser eyes
- Aluminum Main Body Construction - 10% Weight savings over previous the generation Axe
- Adjustable trigger
- Low Pressure Operation - Low pressure operation is gentle on fragile paint
- Single Push button Power Switch
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for proven, reliable performance
- Shockwave board offers multiple adjustable firing modes (Semi, Ramp, Burst, NXL Full Auto)
- Wrap-around fore grip with micro-texture for non-slip protection from the elements
- Fore grip accepts the aftermarket drop-in OLED Redline board
- Push button bolt removal system for tool-less engine maintenance
- Superior velocity consistency for shot-on-shot accuracy