The Planet Eclipse EMF100 Sport Series Mag Fed paintball marker is the first magazine fed paintball gun with the legendary Gamma Core bolt. The EMF100 is based of the EMEK platform so there are no batteries needed, all mechanical! Mag Fed paintball games are a format where every shot counts. Every single one. There is no room for error. No room for flaws in your game. And definitely no room for flaws in your equipment. You pull the trigger, you need it to launch a round down-range. Every. Single. Time. The Sport Series have anodized color accents (POPS, Barrel, Body and Trigger) to help players stand out from the crowd.
With decades of experience in manufacturing the most technologically advanced, the most heavily researched, and the most extensively tested markers in the world, Eclipse paintball decided to apply their skills to the MagFed world. The result? The EMF100 paintball marker.
Powered by the outstanding Gamma Core, the EMF100 offers previously unseen levels of performance and reliability to the MagFed game. From blistering desert heat to frozen wastelands and tropical jungles, there isn’t a more durable, refined or efficient drive train in paintball.
And for the more creative MagFed player, the EMF100’s adaptable built-in EMC rail kit opens up a whole world of accessorizing. From lightweight CQB, to sniper or full-blown heavy gunner configurations, the EMF100 can become anything, for any player.
Whatever your game. Whatever your style. The Planet Eclipse EMF100 marker has you covered.
Switch from Mag Fed to hopper with the included PAL compatible feed neck included. Use the Eclipse PAL loader or any regular paintball hopper of your choice.
- MagFed and Loader Fed Configurations
- Spool Valve operation
- Gamma Core Drive train
- Compatible with DYE DTM Magazines (DAM Magazines)
- Custom Mechanical 3-Way Valve
- Glass Reinforced Nylon Outer Composition
- Single Finger Hinge Frame
- 135psi Operating Pressure
- Soft-Touch Bolt with 3-Stage Bolt Acceleration
- Valve Chamber Shut-Off and Breech Sensing Drive train
- Adjustable Lever Operated PAL Compatible Clamping Feed tube
- Deftek Offset Feed
- Integrated SL4 Inline Regulator
- External Velocity Adjustment
- 14.5 inch 2-Piece Barrel - Autococker Threaded
- On/Off POPS ASA
- Dual Density Tool less Clam shell Grips
- Hose less Air Transfer System
- Eclipse Mag Follower and Spring Upgrade Kit Included
- Compatible With Eclipse PWR Stock (Sold Separately)
- Compatible With MOE™ Rail Panels (Sold Separately)
In the box
- EMF100 Marker
- 14.5 inch 2-Piece Barrel
- 2 x Barrel socks (Wide and Standard Fitment)
- Eclipse Blanking Mag
- 1 x CF20 Continuous Feed Magazine (not pictured)
- PAL Compatible Feed neck
- Feed neck Blanking Plate
- Drop Stock Adapter
- Spares parts with o-rings and screws
- Hex Keys
- Owners Manual