The Umarex T4E HDR .68 caliber paintball marker brings the revolver into paintball world. This marker is powered by a single 12 gram non-threaded CO2 cartridge (sold separately) housed in the grip and is equipped with the T4E Quick Pierce CO2 cartridge puncturing system. The HDR 68 Revolver holds five .68 caliber rubber, paint, or dust projectiles and launches them through the double action pull of the trigger. The three included rotary magazine disks allow for fast and easy reloading. The HDR .68 Revolver has two sections of Picatinny rail, one on the top strap that is ideal for a compact reflex sight and one below the barrel which is ideal for a laser or tactical light.
- HDR 68 Pistol
- Three rotary magazines (5 rounds each)
- Cleaning cable
- Allen Key
- Owners manual
- CO2 sold separately
- 230 FPS - Shoots .68 cal. Paint, Powder, and Rubber
- NO JOULE RATING GIVEN TO US BY THE MFG - only the FPS above
- Includes Three 5-Shot Rotary Magazines and a Cleaning Squeegee
- Powered by  12g CO2 Capsule sold separately
- CO2 Quick Piercing Screw Allows for Quick Charging
- Ergonomic, Textured Grip Houses CO2
- Double Action with a Trigger Safety
- Fixed Front and Rear Sights
- Two Integrated Picatinny Rails for Mounting Accessories
TRIGGER ACTION Double
BARREL LENGTH 6.6"
CAPACITY 5 rounds
POWER SOURCE CO2
TRIGGER PULL 7.5 lbs.
WEIGHT 1.64 lbs.
BARREL Smooth Bore
FRONT SIGHTS Fixed
REAR SIGHTS Fixed