The Valken Razorback is a semi-automatic .68 caliber paintball marker and is the ultimate in affordable paintball firepower! Shown here in the Black color, the Razorback is an updated, modernized take on the simple and reliable stacked-tube blowback semi-automatic paintball gun, the Razorback boasts features and performance at a price ANY paintball player can afford! Compact and lightweight, the Razorback is built around an aluminum receiver and boasts rugged stainless steel components for increased durability, plus a low-friction finish on moving parts to dramatically improve reliability and service life over any comparable paintball gun! The beating heart of the Razorback paintball gun includes a quick-pull Delrin self-lubricating bolt for reduced maintenance and quick cleaning, premium o-rings for extended service life and a patent-pending Self-Centering cup seal to improve consistency, reliability and all-around performance! Other standard features of the Valken Razorback include a clamping, vertical feed neck to hold on to any hopper, a double trigger for increased rates of fire, a ported aluminum barrel, simple rear velocity adjuster, a bottom line bottle adapter and the ability to function efficiently on CO2 or compressed air! For affordable paintball gun firepower, don’t settle for a plastic paintball gun when you can enjoy the trustworthy performance and rugged reliability of the Valken Razorback!
- Lightweight, compact and affordable paintball gun
- Simple, easy to use and maintain!
- Mechanical semi-automatic action - no batteries required!
- Aluminum receiver/body & stainless steel components for reliability
- New Patent-Pending Self-Centering Cup Seal for improved consistency & reliability
- Vertical, clamping feed neck to keep any hopper secure and reduce feed issues
- Quick-pull self-lubricating bolt for quick, easy maintenance & cleaning
- Double trigger for higher rates of fire
- Simple rear velocity adjustment
- Compatible with CO2 or Compressed Air!
- Caliber: .68 caliber
- Action: Mechanical Semi-Automatic
- Propellant Source: CO2 or Compressed Air
- Construction: Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Barrel Thread: Spyder