Here is the Eclipse CF20 magazine in the Earth (tan) color! The Eclipse CF20 Continuous Feed paintball magazine is what you want for your EMF100 (previously MG100) and Dye DAM platforms. This CF20 magazine holds 21 round ball or 20 First Strike rounds and will shoot all without slipping your magazine like the older models required. Its revolutionary design allows quick and accurate loading of both standard 68 caliber round ball and First Strike Rounds (FSR)/shaped rounds. The unique tool less removable side panel means FSR and round ball can be loaded into the magazine quickly and accurately, ensuring the FSR's are stacked correctly, which greatly reduces the chances of flipped FSR's and jams. The Pawl and Ratchet winding mechanism means that magazines can be removed from the marker even when still only partially expended, with minimal wastage. And the smoked transparent side panel with integrated shot capacity indicator allows you to keep an eye on exactly how many rounds you have left in your mag. When you do get to the end of the magazine the Eclipse shaped follower blocks the breech to prevent the bolt cycling so that the EMF100 doesn't dry fire and doesn't give away your position, or that you are out of rounds. The Eclipse CF20 mags can also be coupled together for even greater shot capacity and are fully compatible with the Dye DAM and DAM couplers.
- 21 shot round ball and 20 shot shaped round continuous feed
- Supports .68 caliber round ball & .68 caliber First Strike Rounds/shaped rounds
- Durable GRN construction
- Smoked transparent side panel
- Tool less side panel for easy loading and cleaning
- Fully sealed design to keep out dirt and debris
- Roller Shutter door
- Breech blocking shaped follower for No Dry Fired shots!
- Dye DAM mag coupler compatible for even greater shot capacity
- Integrated Capacity Indicators
- Pawl and Ratchet winding mechanism
- EMF100 compatible (includes MG100 and EMG100)
- Dye DAM compatible
Composition: Glass Reinforced Nylon / Custom ultra-high strength transparent side panel