The Palm Tree JT ProFlex goggle is available now! This is not just another JT Proflex mask release. Read on for details why this is different:
- The JT ProFlex Palm Tree goggle is a limited edition mask with only 756 being made world wide.
- On top of that, you have the opportunity to purchase a Limited Edition JT Soldier Jersey in the Palm Tree print. Only those that purchase the goggle will be able to purchase the jersey. (Jersey ships separate in 6-7 weeks)
- ALSO, Every purchase of the Palm Tree Proflex will enter you into a drawing to win a Planet Eclipse Emek with a custom Palm Tree body.
- The JT ProFlex Palm Tree goggle is available several ways:
- Clear lens only
- Clear and Bronze gradient lens
- Clear and Bronze gradient lens with additional Brown Bottom
- Clear lens is installed. Bronze Gradient lens is separate in the box.
- Woven Palm Tree JT strap
- Black JT goggle bag
Custom Emek Giveaway
One lucky winner will be drawn at random to win this Custom Palm Tree Emek.
- Buy before 11/8/23 get 5 Entries per purchase
- Buy 11/9-11/15/23 get 3 Entries per purchase
- Buy 11/16 - 11/22/23 get 2 Entries per purchase
- Purchase after 11/22/23 get 1 Entry per purchase
- Drawing will be when the goggles are sold out or on 1/9/2024 (which ever comes first)
JT Soldier Palm Tree Jersey (optional $50 add on)
- Custom Printed Palm Tree Camo pattern
- Perforated mesh fabric increases airflow
- Reinforced forearms
- Sublimated interlock poly fabric construction
- Comfortable V neck collar design
- Oversize raglan sleeve construction
About JT Proflex Goggles
The JT Proflex goggle systems are built for the professional and are hands down the most comfortable goggle system in the world. Built on a timeless design, the Proflex goggle provides superior face protection using unique insert molding technology, giving the player a rigid upper section for maximum eye protection, while offering a soft flexible lower jaw line that allows the player to conform and move easily. The optically correct Spectra lens offers a 260 degree field of vision in a fog-free, dual pane thermal construction. Soft ear pieces and a removable visor are also standard on all Proflex models.