The Planet Eclipse Etha 3M is a mechanical paintball marker and a big upgrade to an older model called the Emek 100. What is the difference between these you ask? The Etha 3M has a 14.5 inch two piece barrel, New sleek body design, quick release bolt system, a low rise aluminum feed neck, FL 3 way, adjustable trigger, POPS on/off asa, and all around better performance. Take your mechanical game to the next level with the incredible Etha3 M.
The Etha3M offers players a sleek, fresh approach to ergonomics with a host of notable performance upgrades. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance which is typically found on much more expensive marker platforms. The aluminum low-rise feed neck reduces the overall profile of the marker. But it's the new aluminum trigger and mighty FL 3-way that makes a serious step forwards in terms of firepower. The lighter, more responsive and faster trigger cycling potential is jaw-dropping.
Etha3 M Features:
- Low-rise aluminum clamping feed-neck NEW!
- Quick-release back cap NEW!
- FL 3-way valve NEW!
- Lighter trigger return spring NEW!
- Aluminum single-finger flat trigger - adjustable back stop NEW!
- Super sleek GRN body and back cap NEW!
- Tool-less bolt removal NEW!
- POPS ASA NEW!
- 14.5 inch 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel - Cocker fast threads NEW!
- Single-piece frame and fore grip
- Spool valve operation
- Gamma Core drivetrain
- Glass Reinforced Nylon outer composition
- 135psi operating pressure
- Soft-touch bolt with 3-stage bolt acceleration
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- Deftek offset feed
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- External velocity adjustment
- Tool-less wrap-around rubber grip
- Hose less air-transfer system
- Operates with compressed air only
- No batteries needed