The Valken 48ci 3000 psi V2 compressed air tanks have some nice new features. Featuring a nickel plated bonnet (top threaded part) for a longer life than comparable aluminum models. Also new is a stainless steel fill nipple with a built in filter and a dust cover to keep the dirt out. These tanks also have high and low pressure safeties installed. Expect 400 - 600 shots on a full fill. These tanks will work great on your Valken, Tippmann, Spyder, Empire, Eclipse and other paintball markers.
These tanks have a born date of 09/2021 so they will need to be tested in five years from that date (like all tanks need to be).
- ISO Certified Lightweight 48 cubic inch aluminum cylinder is DOT/TC/Pi compliant
- 3000psi regulator has excellent flow, efficiency, and a stable pressure output
- Regulator has long life Nickel Plated Brass Bonnet – Great for field use
- User serviceable regulator – parts kits available
- 3000 PSI fill-pressure capacity with an 800 PSI output pressure
- High and low pressure burst discs for the highest level of safety
- Stainless steel fill nipple with built in filter and molded cover
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
- 5 year hydro date